Friday, January 18, 2008

Should single moms be forced to work in prostitution camps for the state?

Every day, my taxes are wasted propping up the low of our society. Layabouts, thieves, drug addicts, alcoholics, politicians and worst of all single moms. Why are they the worst? Because they ended up having sex with someone from the other catergories on my list, without the scarcest regard for what would happen in 9 months time.

Then, they stick their hand out saying feed me and clothe my child. Why in gods name would I want to help them out? If they are old enough to spread their legs and open their snatch, then they better be old enough to deal with the consequences.

What is it with women always wanting something for nothing? Single moms take it to the next level and I think that as a society we say enough is enough. You want some money for ciggies and a new bib for your delinquent baby, then you should earn that money. That is how our great society has evolved, trading goods and services for money.

In my country, we now make the unemployed work for the dole payment and I think a similar idea could be used for single moms, I call it hook for the dole. It makes sense, single moms like nothing better than sex, so I'm sure they won't have too much of a problem with this.

There are plenty of single guys that want sex, who can't get it at the moment, who wouldn't mind paying say 20 to 30 bucks to bang some slack, fatarsed single mom in a government sponsered brothel. It would stop the sexual assaults that happen in society, if the deviants could get a budget blowjob or discount doggie style. You could also have a creche in the brothel so the mums could breastfeed their child in between clients, maybe for a tip they could breastfeed their child whilst servicing a client, what would a single mom care, she has no dignity, she lost that the night she gangbanged a bar full of scumbags.

If the government started working these single moms, the average tax bill for taxpayers could be halved, it's a win/win, taxpayers paying less tax and single moms getting all the sex their hearts desire.

I think it would be a great idea, get single moms to finally put something back into society after taking so much for nothing. It seems like the only fair and reasonable thing to do.

Tax Payer

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to argue the logic in this.

Anonymous said...

You'd have to sterilize them first. It would be counterproductive to force them to prostitute themselves and then risk having them get knocked up again, hence bringing forth another bastard child to burden our society even more.

Anonymous said...

As fun as this sounds why don't we just make dead beat dads pay some f***ing child support?

Anonymous said...

If you take away child support and welfare for the breeders, you'll see a LOT less of them.

It's kind of counter-intuitive but when people KNOW that they will be F***ED instead of rewarded for bad behavior, they generally shape up.

Anonymous said...

As a single mom, I find the extremely offensive. Why would you group us all into one category like this? I work, have never taken a dime from the government and don't even collect child support. I own my home, drive a new car and put food on the table without any problems. I didn't ask you for jack, so don't group me with others that obviously don't quite have it together.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that you feel "regard to the consequences" is something only women should have to worry about. (Side note: that should actually be "regard for"--"regard to" is idiomatically incorrect)

One more single mom here who undoubtedly makes more money and contributes more to society than you do, but I'm not as troubled as the commenter before me because it's clear to me that you're either attempting to use irony a la Jonathan Swift but not clever enough to pull it off or you're...well...mentally retarded. Which doesn't really matter, since in either case you're clearly not to be taken seriously.

One more note: "sponsored" is spelled with two "o"s.

absolutelytrue said...

Tiffany,

Love your comment, however, if we went through and corrected all of the spelling and grammatical errors in this drivel, we'd have so much less time to take care of our children. And we certainly wouldn't want to have to put our hands out, would we? LOL :) So sad that my tax dollars went in an attempt to give this person an education.

Anonymous said...

absolutelytrue,

Hi Kettle.

absolutelytrue said...

Anonymous,

Hi Troll.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://domyfyle.mindnmagick.com/jibopok.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]